Fazer House Vanilla bun dough
Variety of toppings: cholate crumbs, almond flakes etc.
- Defrost the bun dough for 60-90 minutes at room temperature covered with plastic or cloth or overnight in a cold room / refrigerator.
- Cut the dough in pieces of desired size. Tip: The dough is easier to cut when it is not completely defrosted.
- Let the buns rise in a warm place under plastic cover approximately for 2 hours.
- Brush the tops with beaten egg and add croquant rice/almond chips/chocolate crumbs/fresh berries. If you use berries, press them lightly into the dough.
- Bake at 180 – 190°C for 8-10 minutes.
- After the buns have cooled down, add sugar frosting or other toppings, such as Cream cheese frosting – see below.
TIP: Cream cheese frosting
100 g butter
200 g cream cheese
3 dl icing sugar
Let the butter warm up a little in room temperature and whip it soft. Add cream cheese and sugar, mix well. Spread or pipe the frosting on the buns.